By submitting this Service Agreement (hereafter “Agreement”) online, sending by email or fax, Customer understands and agrees that they are hiring the services of Right Way Auto Movers, a licensed and bonded transportation brokerage (MC#861567), to arrange the shipment of their vehicle(s) with a Contract Carrier. They further have read, understand and will abide by the following terms and conditions. This agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreement and modification of this agreement in any part shall only be valid if executed and signed by a Corporate officer of Right Way Auto Movers and Customer. The provisions of this Agreement are severable and the invalidity and enforceability of any provisions herein shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
** Special Note: Your total transport price is guaranteed not to change without your prior authorization. Due to the instability of the current price of diesel fuel or changes in the industry, there may be a price increase to your original quote. Right Way Auto Movers will contact you first to advise you of the increased cost. Choosing this option will ensure your vehicle will be transported in a timely manner. However, you will always have the option to continue looking for a carrier at the original quoted price with the understanding that it will most likely take longer than originally anticipated. Before your vehicle is has been dispatched to a Contract Carrier, you have the option to cancel your order without cost or obligation.
1. Once you have authorized your shipping order and accepted your written quote, you are not required to pay any money until your vehicle is dispatched. When your Client Assistant or Account Executive has secured a reservation with one of our Truck Partners for your vehicle they will call to let you know an estimated pick and delivery date; AT THAT TIME YOU MUST PROVIDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION to the Client Assistant or Account Executive. No trucks will be dispatched until we have a valid credit card on file to charge the deposit to.
2. By agreeing to the dispatch of your vehicle(s) you declare that you are the owner, or an authorized agent of the owner to make arrangements for shipping the owner’s vehicle(s) (Hereinafter referred to as Client, Customer, or Shipper). Client warrants that it is the registered legal owner of the vehicle, or that it has been duly authorized by the legal owners to enter into this agreement with Right Way Auto Movers. Customer or his authorized agent shall be present at the point of pickup and delivery. If Customer or his agent is not present for any reason, the vehicle(s) will be placed in storage at the full cost to the Customer.
3. Most carriers transporting the vehicle(s) will only accept cash or cashier’s check from customer directly to the carrier for balance due upon delivery of your vehicle(s). Please have funds available to expedite your delivery. Some carriers will accept other forms of payment and it needs to be agreed upon with the carrier during the dispatch.
4. If the driver of carrier transporting the vehicle(s) feels he cannot maneuver or operate his truck at a destination location or neighborhood, it is the responsibility of the client or client’s agent to meet the driver for safe delivery of vehicle(s) at a location close to the client’s home.
5. By client’s signature or client’s agent signature on the Bill of Lading, the carrier transporting the vehicle(s) and their employees are authorized to operate and transport vehicle(s) during transport, pick up/delivery or as needed to facilitate the transport of the vehicle(s).
6. Client agrees and understands that the carrier will route vehicles from origin to destination by routes within their own discretion and does not agree to any specified routing by client.
7. Right Way Auto Movers does not agree to transport the vehicle on any particular motor carrier, nor in time for any particular event unless client agrees in writing to the extra cost involved with guaranteed pick-up or delivery times. Customer or his authorized agent shall be present at the point of pickup and delivery. If Customer or his agent is not present for any reason, the vehicle(s) will be placed in storage at the full cost to the Customer or his Agent. Right Way Auto Movers will not be responsible for any loss or damage created by an unavoidable delay. Right Way Auto Movers provides you with an estimated pick up and estimated arrival date of your vehicle(s). However the carrier transporting the vehicle(s) is subject to delays due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding delivery times and dates. No promises, warranties, or covenants are made as to any delivery times or dates. Further, any correspondence or information regarding times or dates are only to be relied upon as estimates, and should not be construed as any direct promise. Therefore, Right Way Auto Movers will not indemnify Customer for any expenses related to delay. This shall include storage costs, rental reimbursement or any other incidental charges incurred by Customer as a result of delay.
8. Inoperable vehicle(s) are subject to additional charges. If vehicle(s) is inoperative such that it cannot be driven on and off a carrier’s truck under its own power, please tell us in advance so we can give you a correct quote. In the event that we are not told that a vehicle(s) is inoperative at the time of the quote; an additional fee of up to $200.00 will be added to the final amount to be collected by the carrier before the car is delivered. Additionally, in the event we are not informed of the correct model and type of the vehicle, including racks, extensions, oversized tires, overhead lights, lift kits, etc., which render the vehicle oversized upon pick up, an additional fee of up to $300.00 will be added to the final amount to be collected when we give you a quote. If we discover the oversized nature of client’s vehicle(s) by the carrier before the vehicle can be delivered. Please confirm the accuracy of all information you give when asking for a quote from Right Way Auto Movers.
9. No personal property shall be transported in client’s vehicle(s) that includes but is not limited to Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Client agrees that Right Way Auto Movers or carrier may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration. Right Way Auto Movers and carrier will not be held responsible for delivery of personal property. If you wish to put items in the vehicle you do so at your own risk.
10. The Department of Transportation requires that all outstanding freight charges must be paid without deduction, before your car can be taken off the truck, the total amount you owe must be paid in full with cash or Postal Money Order. Any damages should be properly noted on the Bill of Lading while the driver is there, obtain the necessary information from the driver. Damage claims must be made within 5 days of delivery with pictures of specified damages claimed.
11. All claims for damage must be taken up directly with the carrier, and if there is any damage, the liability for damages lies solely with the carrier. Right Way Auto Movers will assist client with necessary carrier information (name, phone numbers or the insurance policy of that particular motor carrier used for transport). As a broker, Right Way Auto Movers is restricted by law from providing Primary Insurance for your transport and Right Way Auto Movers has no financial responsibility for any damage.
12. Signing the Bill of Lading at destination, without notation of damage, will be evidence of satisfactory delivery of vehicle. Under no circumstances can client make a claim if no damages were noted at delivery. Upon delivery, client or client’s agent is highly encouraged to check your vehicle(s) over very carefully before you sign the Bill of Lading.
13. In the event the carrier attempts to phone client to make arrangements to deliver vehicle(s) to Client or Clients agent and Client or Clients agent cannot be reached in a reasonable time frame, vehicle(s) will be dropped off at the nearest terminal, at the discretion of the carrier. All storage, COD, terminal fees and any extra trucking charges, if any will be due and payable to the carrier in either cash or cashier’s check before vehicle(s) is released by terminal. Carrier will call client or agent 3 to 24 hours prior to pick up or delivery so the carrier can compute all COD charges In the event a truck is assigned to pick up your vehicle(s) and your vehicle(s) are not released due to non-payment of vehicle(s) $75 will be added to the price of your load to reschedule your pick up date and requires a pre-paid deposit.
14. Once you have authorized your shipping order and accepted your written quote, you are not required to pay any money until your vehicle is dispatched. When your Client Assistant or Account Executive has secured reservations on one of our Truck Partners for your vehicle they will call to let you know an estimated pick and delivery date; AT THAT TIME YOU MUST PROVIDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION to the Client Assistant or Account Executive. No trucks will be dispatched until we have a valid credit card on file to charge the deposit to.
15. In the event a Right Way Auto Movers service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error of pricing based upon lack of relevant Customer information received during a quote, Right Way Auto Movers shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for services listed at the incorrect price. Right Way Auto Movers shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
16. A broker fee collected by Right Way Auto Movers is fully refundable until a carrier has been dispatched and such a notice has been given to the customer. After a carrier is dispatched and a notice to the customer has been given (generally by email), any payment is thereby deemed ‘earned’, regardless of whether Customer ultimately chooses to accept or cancel dispatch. Should the Customer choose to cancel the order, Customer should submit a request of cancellation directly to Right Way Auto Movers, either in writing or through verbal confirmation with a Right Way Auto Movers representative. Further, Right Way Auto Movers expressly reserves the right to cancel this agreement and terminate any order for any reason whatsoever prior to actual delivery.
17. Right Way Auto Movers services are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, further, Right Way Auto Movers disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
18. Any claim or controversy arising from or relating to this agreement, or the performance or breach thereof, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Sandoval County, New Mexico. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Right Way Auto Movers can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit paid for your transport. In no way will Right Way Auto Movers be liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Right Way Auto Movers will provide carrier’s insurance certificate should any controversy arise.
19. By either sending us your order by phone, submitting our order online, fax or by email, Right Way Auto Movers understand you are placing your order and that you, the Customer, accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Right Way Auto Mover’s web site.